Ewedding (ewedding.com) is a smaller wedding website brand which competes against brands like Appy Couple, Minted and WeddingWire. Compared to its peers, Ewedding is one of the better-performing brands in its category, with an overall ranking of #6 out of 19 total brands.
While anyone can post reviews of Ewedding on Knoji, our own team of editors also does research to answer questions and provide ratings for this brand. So far, our team has spent roughly 70 hours researching and reviewing the top 19 wedding website builder brands based on 280 data points such as professional looking templates, beginner-friendly use and price competitiveness (see the full criteria list).
- Price point: How expensive is each brand? How much does each brand cost vs. competitors?
- Beginner-friendly use: How beginner-friendly is each brand? Can people with no website building experience use each brand easily?
- Professional looking templates: How professional are each brand's templates? What does reviewers say about how high quality each brand's templates are?
- Registry features: Does each brand have a registry feature? Can I add a registry to each brand's wedding websites?
- RSVP management: Can I manage RSVPs using each brand? Are guests able to RSVP yes or no on each brand?
- Custom URL: Can I make a custom URL using each brand? Will I be able to customize the URL of each brand's wedding websites?
- Photo crowdsourcing: Does each brand offer photo crowdsourcing? Can guests contribute their photos from the wedding on each brand?
- Wide template variety: How large of a variety of templates does each brand offer? Does each brand offer a large variety of templates?
- Free options: Can I build a wedding website completely for free using each brand?
- IOS compatibility: Can I use each brand's app on a device running iOS? Is each brand's app compatible with iOS devices?
- Android compatibility: Can I use each brand's app on an Android device? Is each brand's app compatible with Android devices?
- Mobile app: Does each brand come with a mobile app? Does each brand offer a mobile app?
Ewedding's strengths are:
- Good beginner-friendly use details
- Good professional looking templates details
- Offers custom URL details
- Offers free options details
- Offers RSVP management details
Compare Ewedding vs. top competitors (view all):
Ewedding: Store Features-at-a-Glance
Ewedding FAQ & Answers
Product & Service Features
Shipping & Returns Policies
Pricing & Discount Policies
Customer Service Features
Compare Ewedding with Similar Brands
Side-by-side comparisons of pricing, discounts, customer service, shipping policies, more
- Compare Ewedding with Minted
- Compare Ewedding with The Knot
- Compare Ewedding with Appy Couple
- Compare Ewedding with WeddingWire
- Compare Ewedding with Joy the App
- Compare Ewedding with Riley & Grey
- Compare Ewedding with Bliss & Bone
- Compare Ewedding with MyEvent
- Check out more wedding websites comparisons
2019 engagement website top 10 rankings
- The top 10 best engagement website brands overall
- The top 10 wedding website brands w/ the best price competitiveness
- The top 10 wedding website builder brands w/ the best beginner-friendly use
- The top 10 engagement website brands w/ the best professional looking templates
- The top 10 wedding website brands w/ the best registry support
- The top 10 wedding website brands w/ the best RSVP management
- The top 10 wedding website builder brands w/ the best custom URL
- The top 10 engagement website brands w/ the best photo crowdsourcing
- The top 10 wedding website brands w/ the best wide template variety
- The top 10 wedding website brands w/ the best free options
- The top 10 wedding website builder brands w/ the best iOS compatibility
- The top 10 engagement website brands w/ the best Android compatibility
- See more wedding websites top 10 lists